Hellobox B1 is a bluetooth satellite finder dongle which help you to set up dish.
- Singal strength and quality indication
- Azimuth, elevation and skew calculation
- Multi-signal constellation diagram
- Support GPS and electronic compass
- Support Bluetooth, WiFi and mobile network
- Support TP scanning and TP recording
What is Bluetooth SatFinder Dongler?
Bluetooth SatFinder Dongle is an Android application which help you to set up satellite dish. It cooperates with a Bluetooth SatFinder dongle or a satellite receiver that supports dongle functionality and shows signal strength and quality in real time. With GPS and electronic compass data, Bluetooth SatFinder can calculates and shows azimuth, elevation and skew to make antenna installation easy.
How to use?
First of all, connect a DVBFinder dongle or a receiver that supports dongle functionality to a dish. Steps on the phone:
1. Turn on GPS.
2. Turn on Bluetooth if you use a DVBFinder dongle.
3. Open DVBFinder, wait for Bluetooth to connect successfully, or scan QRcode on the receiver.
4. Select satellite/TP, and set up antenna's parameters.
5. When GPS and electronic compass data is available, you will see a red arrow indication, then move dish to the direction.
6. Fine tune dish to maximize signal strength and quality.
7. Click search icon to find channels, then check the result.DOWNLOAD MANUAL_EN